The Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS) scheme, introduced in 1991, is an education subsidy for Malay students, which covers their tuition fees at tertiary institutions.
You must satisfy ALL the following conditions:
- You are a Singapore Citizen or a bona fide resident of Singapore and one of your parents (including adoptive parent and step parent), living or deceased, is a Singapore Citizen.
- Your race or the first component of the double-barrelled race as stated in your NRIC is MALAY, eg for double-barrelled race – MALAY / INDIAN.
- Your monthly household per capita income (PCI) does not exceed $1,500.
- You are receiving the MOE tuition fee grant.
- You are pursuing your degree on a full-time basis at a local government tertiary institution.
- 100% subsidy if your monthly household PCI is no more than $1,000
- 75% subsidy if your monthly household PCI is between $1,001 and $1,200
- 50% subsidy if your monthly household PCI is between $1,201 and $1,500
PCI is computed as:
Total monthly gross income of family
Total number of family members
Submit your application notification via your student portal, OASIS > Finance & Admin using your student computer account username and password during the respective application periods:
- For subsidy commencing Term 1, Academic Year 2017-18: 1 June to 31 July 2017
- For subsidy commencing Term 2, Academic Year 2017-18: 15 November to 15 December 2017
- For subsidy commencing Term 3, Academic Year 2017-18: Not applicable
Centre for Student Financial Assistance
Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Assistance
||Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy
||Click here for FAQs.
Last updated on 9 Oct 2017.