How can openness, adaptability, and cultural competency set you up for success?
In an increasingly globalised and interconnected world, our leaders will be the ones who are able to embrace new perspectives, identify niche opportunities, and engage different audiences while driving innovation and change.
With students and staff representing some 50 countries, and almost 1,200 full-time international and exchange students, we are truly a diverse university, providing our people with a broad intercultural experience and a holistic understanding of what it means to thrive in a global environment.
Our approach to Diversity & Inclusion provides our staff, students, and partners with the platform to succeed in this environment, even as it underscores our commitment to be a leading supporter and advocate in this area.
- Enrich work and learning for all
- Foster an open and inclusive culture
- Promote collegiality on campus
- Address inequities and empower the marginalised
- Develop cross-cultural awareness and appreciation across campus
- Support diversity champions across campus
- Inform the university's goals and longer term strategy
Find out more about our initiatives to support diversity and inclusion at SMU.