|About the Scholarship
The NYC System Engineering Study Award is made possible by NYC System Engineering Pte Ltd.
This study award is available to full-time undergraduates from the School of Information Systems at the Singapore Management University. The study award is aimed at motivating and inspiring students who require financial assistance to scale greater heights.
- Full-time undergraduates from the School of Information Systems proceeding to their second or subsequent year of study.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Good academic achievements (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20)
- Demonstrated excellence in areas of student life and community involvement
- Demonstrated financial need (gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding $1,900)
1 will be awarded annually over a four-year period commencing Academic Year 2014-15.
|Tenure and Benefits
- Tenable for one year
- Valued at $7,500
- The study award is to pay for the recipient’s school fees
- The recipient may apply for bursary for cash allowance
- The recipient may be offered internship by the Donor
|Tuition Grant Scheme
- The recipient is required to take advantage of the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) provided by the Singapore Government for subsidised education.
- Under the TGS, non-Singaporean recipients (including Singapore Permanent Residents) will be contractually obliged to work for Singapore-based companies for 3 years upon graduation.
Apply via OASIS >Self-service App - Financial Aid Application (between February and March)
Centre for Student Financial Assistance
Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Assistance
About the Donor
NYC System Engineering is an award-winning specialist in designing, supplying and installing canopies, skylights and trellises in Singapore. The team comprises experienced designers and engineers who are able to innovate and customize structural solutions for clients.
Please click here for other SMU-Administered scholarships.
Last updated on 30 Aug 2017.