|About the Scholarship
This SMU–School of Information Systems Scholarship is available to local and foreign Bachelor of Science in Information Systems undergraduates studying full-time at the Singapore Management University.
- Full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
|Tenure and Benefits
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances
- The quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis
- The scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees
- The recipients may apply for bursary for cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Information Systems when required
|Tuition Grant Scheme
- The recipient is required to take advantage of the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) provided by the Singapore Government for subsidised education.
- Under the TGS, non-Singaporean recipients (including Singapore Permanent Residents) will be contractually obliged to work for Singapore-based companies for 3 years upon graduation.
Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online admission application)
Apply via OASIS>Financial Aid Application (between March and April)
Centre for Student Financial Assistance
Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Assistance
Please click here for other SMU-Administered scholarships.
Last updated on 21 Sep 2017.